We know that self-paying for therapy can make services inaccessible to many individuals. We strive to increase access to behavioral healthcare by accepting a limited number of insurances. If you have an insurance that is not listed below, you may be eligible for out-of-network benefits. This is something you would negotiate directly with your insurance. You would self-pay for the service(s) and we will help to provide you with the information you need to request reimbursement from your insurance company. If you have questions about insurance or payment, please feel free to contact us!
We are currently in-network providers with:
- Anthem HMO and PPO plans (e.g., BCBS, Federal Employee Plans)
- Medicare (for some of our clinicians)
We currently accept:
- Tricare - We are a “Certified Non-Network Participating Provider” with Tricare, and coverage can vary greatly depending on your particular Tricare plan. Depending on your plan, you may be responsible for full session fees until your deductible is met each year, may require a referral prior to receiving services, or may have copays or coinsurance. Please be aware that we will not know if you will incur these fees until after your appointments, which is why we request that ALL Tricare patients contact Tricare directly, prior to obtaining services with us, in order to avoid unexpected fees during treatment.
Other plans may offer “Out-of-Network” benefits. We will assist you by providing
documentation for you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company for our
services. Please check with your insurance about how to access your “Out-of-Network
You may also choose to self-pay for sessions.
Services labeled "courses" are not eligible for insurance reimbursement and are self-pay.
Groups may be eligible for insurance reimbursement - please contact your insurance to check.
Prior to your intake session it is suggested that you contact your insurance and do the following:
- Make sure that the provider (under the group "WellSpring Child and Family Psychology, PC") is an in-network provider, or ask about out-of-network benefits.
- Ask if you need preauthorization for outpatient behavioral health services.
- Ask if you have a deductible and how much of that deductible has been met.
- Ask what your copay or coinsurance will be for sessions (this will be due at the time of sessions).
- Please bring this information along with your insurance card to your intake session.
Fees for services
Initial Intake Assessment: $180
Subsequent psychotherapy sessions: $160*
Costs of Groups and Courses are variable depending on the specific group/course.
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards
*Due to COVID19, all self-pay clients have been given a grace period and may continue to pay 2020 rates until Jan. 1 2022