We know that self-paying for therapy can make services inaccessible to many individuals. We strive to increase access to behavioral healthcare by accepting a limited number of insurances. If you have an insurance that is not listed below, you may be eligible for out-of-network benefits. This is something you would negotiate directly with your insurance. You would self-pay for the service(s) and we will help to provide you with the information you need to request reimbursement from your insurance company. If you have questions about insurance or payment, please feel free to contact us!
We are currently in-network providers with:
- Anthem HMO and PPO plans (e.g., BCBS, Federal Employee Plans)
- Medicare (for some of our clinicians)
We currently accept:
- Tricare - We are “Participating Providers”, meaning there may be some additional
in most cases the current financial difference is minimal. Please call Tricare or
our office for more information.
Other plans may offer “Out-of-Network” benefits. We will assist you by providing
documentation for you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company for our
services. Please check with your insurance about how to access your “Out-of-Network
You may also choose to self-pay for sessions.
Services labeled "courses" are not eligible for insurance reimbursement and are self-pay.
Groups may be eligible for insurance reimbursement - please contact your insurance to check.
Prior to your intake session it is suggested that you contact your insurance and do the following:
- Make sure that the provider (under the group "WellSpring Child and Family Psychology, PC") is an in-network provider, or ask about out-of-network benefits.
- Ask if you need preauthorization for outpatient behavioral health services.
- Ask if you have a deductible and how much of that deductible has been met.
- Ask what your copay or coinsurance will be for sessions (this will be due at the time of sessions).
- Please bring this information along with your insurance card to your intake session.
Fees for services
Initial Intake Assessment: $165
Subsequent psychotherapy sessions: $145
Costs of Groups and Courses are variable depending on the specific group/course.
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards